Lightroom 5 HDR Preset – Punchy HDR
Punchy HDR, is one of my most popular HDR presets (1000+ downloads a month) that I created for use in Lightroom 4. This preset has been revised and optimised for Lightroom 5 and is available for download. Its still free just as before!!
The preset works best on RAW images as they contains most information in comparison to JPEG images. So take your photos in RAW format and enjoy this preset.
Lightroom 5 HDR Preset – Afternoon
This was another preset I published earlier last month and its gaining po
pularity as well, so I’ve gone and redone the preset for Lightroom 5 as well.
Download links will be revealed after you share or like this page on your favourite social media network. The page will reload and refresh to reveal the links. In the rare occasion the link is not revealed, leave a comment and I will email you the presets.
Installation of the presets is pretty easy. Just follow the steps below or watch the youtube video below where I show you how to Install and Use the presets.
- Unzip the downloaded file in any desired folder.
- Launch your Lightroom 5 on your computer
- Switch to Develop Module and navigate to the Preset>User Presets in the left panel
- Right Click on “User Presets” folder and select Import
- Locate the folder where you unzipped the downloaded file
- Select the Preset and click Import
- And your Preset is installed